Test your Ghostly I.Q. with these ten Wayward Spirit teasers…
1. This 1890s site is situated on 525 acres and was known then as the River Farm Estate. Rumors persist to this day of this haunted lady . Do you know the name of this uncompleted site?
2. What is the name of the veiled lady of Kirtland’s Historic North Cemetery?
3. Can you name any of the six haunted buildings on this Lake County college campus?
4. What is the name of the young boy who haunts Fairport’s sentinel?
5. Whose name appears on the solitary gravesite located on Hart Road?
6. In 1943 owner Don Norris fell to his death from a third story floor - Name the haunted hardware store that is listed at #10 in the book Haunted Ohio.
7. Although not specific to our county or state, what is the common name of this Ohio Cryptid?
8. Spirits are said to frequent this 1870 Victorian Home in Painesville that once belonged to a Civil War General who married a founding member of the suffrage movement. Name the home!
9. This First Lady is said to haunt the upstairs of their NHS home. Can you name her?
10. The haunting tale led to the demise of this Medical College in Willoughby in the mid-1840s. What future Ohio medical institutions rose from this tragic tale?
Bonus: This 1847 Ohio Cottage is said to be haunted. Name the community or street location of this multi-use historic facility?
answers- 1. Squires Castle 2. Hattie Martindale 3. Morley, Kilcawley, Andrews, College Hall, Fine Arts, Fowler 4. Robbie Babcock 5. Levi Smith 6. Willoughby Coal 7. Melonheads 8. Casement Home 9. Lucretia Garfield 10. WRU and OSU bonus - Madison / Middle Ridge